Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

They are really taking their time on updating us…
honestly - its been way too long. Its a very nerve wracking experience and to not be updated until now gives me anxiety (especially with DXE because im not sure whats happening with that one at all). ive been keeping up with the updates for all the other properties but they havent released anything for Lakeview DXE.

Has anyone contacted KSV? I called and left a message waiting on an update. Here’s the number I called? (416) 932-6262

honestly - its been way too long. Its a very nerve wracking experience and to not be updated until now gives me anxiety (especially with DXE because im not sure whats happening with that one at all). ive been keeping up with the updates for all the other properties but they havent released anything for Lakeview DXE.
Have to realize buyers are not in their priorities..
Has anyone contacted KSV? I called and left a message waiting on an update. Here’s the number I called? (416) 932-6262
i did today but got transferred to VM.. bs

Hello...
I got a reply from KSV for my request seeking update as follows:

"The Receiver is working to finalize construction manager contracts, construction financing arrangements, and other ancillary documents that are required prior to commencing construction of these Projects. Once these documents are finalized, the Receiver intends to return to Court to seek applicable corresponding approvals.”

The Uptowns project is included in the term “Projects” per above. Purchase agreements currently remain in full force and effect. When we have information on construction timelines, we will post a notice to homebuyers on our website."

Hello...
I got a reply from KSV for my request seeking update as follows:

"The Receiver is working to finalize construction manager contracts, construction financing arrangements, and other ancillary documents that are required prior to commencing construction of these Projects. Once these documents are finalized, the Receiver intends to return to Court to seek applicable corresponding approvals.”

The Uptowns project is included in the term “Projects” per above. Purchase agreements currently remain in full force and effect. When we have information on construction timelines, we will post a notice to homebuyers on our website."
Thanks for the update….no change from 2 months ago. Again we wont be told anything new, once they finally finalize all they need to do and wait for snother court date…hello 2025. Maybe the courts should start thinking of us all…the purchasers

Nice.. start at least.. lets see how they progress.. i pass site yesterday , just a pickup truck parked at back 2 guys walking around..
The 2 guys there are to do maintenance on site thats it…..no progress being done. Was told close to hiring a new construction firm but was told that 2 months ago

Back