Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Possible screw up Vandyk? Or Vandyk could come clean with their intention ? Who knows
If they go down and cancel projects, they’ll go down anyway. I don’t think it’s smart to attack them through media prior to anything happen.

Media doesn’t care about us, they just want stories. They’re not gonna help us get our project completed or deposits back. They’ll just ruin any chance we have of closing at all with their articles and stories.

I’m not siding with Vandyk. I’m siding with me. If there is any chance at all of completion and closing, I’m afraid the media will only hurt it. Not help US in anyway.

Media doesn’t care about us, they just want stories. They’re not gonna help us get our project completed or deposits back. They’ll just ruin any chance we have of closing at all with their articles and stories.

I’m not siding with Vandyk. I’m siding with me. If there is any chance at all of completion and closing, I’m afraid the media will only hurt it. Not help US in anyway.
If Vandyk was going to make it work! Construction would be happening now! To complete the garage is exactly one year fulltime work and that ain’t happening so those dates Vandyk gave is out the water! Media could also push them to start cracking!

If Vandyk was going to make it work! Construction would be happening now! To complete the garage is exactly one year fulltime work and that ain’t happening so those dates Vandyk gave is out the water! Media could also push them to start cracking!
Just saying .. be careful. Media has the power to do many things, and we don’t necessarily know what the results will be from their stories.

I have had media experiences before, where things were taken from my words out or context to fit a narrative, and it was very misleading.

I don’t know the media will help. Imagine a scenario Vandyk is finalizing financing and renegotiating, and all of a sudden these articles come out and they can’t get it anymore.

I would just be very cautious with the media.

By helping the media in their endeavours, what do buyers get in return? Is it just a waste of time for us? I don’t see what I will get in return tbh, will it change the outcome in any way?
It won’t change the outcome. Best case VanDick would cancel the project bit earlier and give our down payment. at the least we need to try to expose VanDick.

Just saying .. be careful. Media has the power to do many things, and we don’t necessarily know what the results will be from their stories.

I have had media experiences before, where things were taken from my words out or context to fit a narrative, and it was very misleading.

I don’t know the media will help. Imagine a scenario Vandyk is finalizing financing and renegotiating, and all of a sudden these articles come out and they can’t get it anymore.

I would just be very cautious with the media.
I can’t imagine a scenario where Vandyk is doing any financing or negotiating to get this project done. The project is dead.

I can easier imagine Vandyk booking a flight out of the country.

I can’t imagine a scenario where Vandyk is doing any financing or negotiating to get this project done. The project is dead.

I can easier imagine Vandyk booking a flight out of the country.
I figured you are a senior member. Can you please provide your insight. In our case. Would we atleast get our down payment?

Just finish my meeting with CBC Cameron Mayler and Farrah Merali, explain the situation and delays that Vandyk been telling us. CBC has been in contact with Vandyk too it seems ..Looks like Vandyk has huge financials issues with vendors via the court system records.. However CBC would like to air the Story this thursday.. Cameron (CBC) would like other buyers in this group to please contact him TOMORROW to discuss their situation and possible meet up at UPTOWN SITE .. Here is his contact info.. Call or email 506-467-6420 , cameron.mahler@cbc.ca
I hope everyone could actually could do this so probably VANDYK could provide some valid answers..

Last edited:
Just finish my meeting with CBC Cameron Mayler and Farrah Merali, explain the situation and delays that Vandyk been telling us. CBC has been in contact with Vandyk too it seems ..Looks like Vandyk has huge financials issues with vendors via the court system records.. However CBC would like to air the Story this thursday.. Cameron (CBC) would like other buyers in this group to please contact him TOMORROW to discuss their situation and possible meet up at UPTOWN SITE .. Here is his contact info.. Call or email 506-467-6420 , cameron.mahler@cbc.ca
I hope everyone could actually could do this so probably VANDYK could provide some valid answers..
@Deanfeb our down payments would be safe right?
Let’s hope this helps us any

@Deanfeb our down payments would be safe right?
I would say yes... unless VANDYK declare bankruptcy which i do not see happening..everyone in this group looking for answers and we all speculating on how VANDYK will proceed nonsense and not sending us any updates on construction status so now we getting the MEDIA involved and will get some answers. So lets all get moving pls.

I would say yes... unless VANDYK declare bankruptcy which i do not see happening..everyone in this group looking for answers and we all speculating on how VANDYK will proceed nonsense and not sending us any updates on construction status so now we getting the MEDIA involved and will get some answers. So lets all get moving pls.
I heard that even with bankruptcy our payments are safe, as it is under some trustee, isn’t it?

Lol we’re just gonna get harassed by renters..

We’ll be labelled “greedy investors” or “home owners”, I can’t really see this turning out good for us. The general public would rather see us lose out. Salty haters lol.

Back