Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

I think we all knew this was coming
1701446196737.png

1701446229110.png

does that mean they are out of the country? will it impact the receivership process and buyers deposits?

Perhaps he jetted off to Sarasota, Florida. I didn't know they were down there as well.
1701448692357.png

When I drove by the Fowler location yesterday, the parking lot was particularly empty for a weekday. This might be a liquidation and not restructuring.

This website is open. Now sure if it's the offical one. It came up during the google search. Instagram is still open as well but their last post was in September

https://vandyk.com/

Regardless the company is completely done and ruined. Just hoping for a full deposit back at this point 🙏
Yup, that's the website. Looks like a bill got paid!

FYI: I went by there yesterday and there were work trucks and people working. I think the receivership company is finishing project. I emailed someone from the receivership company and they sent a document over basically saying the purchasing agreement still stands as is and the only way to terminate the purchasing agreement is through a court order.

Here's the link that the lady at the receivership company gave me. There's a lot of info if you go through the pdfs

FYI: I went by there yesterday and there were work trucks and people working. I think the receivership company is finishing project. I emailed someone from the receivership company and they sent a document over basically saying the purchasing agreement still stands as is and the only way to terminate the purchasing agreement is through a court order.
Interesting. Did you see what they were working on? Maybe taking everything apart?

Did you take any pictures?

Here's the link that the lady at the receivership company gave me. There's a lot of info if you go through the pdfs

I contacted them few days back. They told that they are in the process of gathering information and evaluating options for the project. so, I think they might have inspected the location and status of the project.

Back