Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Exactly .. per their doc their price plan seems will be 13% below current gta prices and they even said that 13% is good value for purchasers hahahaha wtf.. i would say great idea but pls arrange to send my deposits .. its a great plan for me to get out of Brampton anyways .. its messed up now

Exactly .. per their doc their price plan seems will be 13% below current gta prices and they even said that 13% is good value for purchasers hahahaha wtf.. i would say great idea but pls arrange to send my deposits .. its a great plan for me to get out of Brampton anyways .. its messed up now
Oh hell yeah, Brampton is trash tbh.

Sooooo anyone know next step and how long before we hear a word? They have been to court so whats next?

At least some of us are lucky to get out ,think about those buyers who bought after 2018 , prices $700k> 42 of them they are stuck or maybe still have a chance with occupancy dates to get out!!
Occupancy dates will get them out for sure.

They will contact with amended price, you have 30 days to accept or decline. If decline, you get deposit back.

Hello fellow buyers
I have also received the latest email update as well. I want to make sure I don't miss any deadline.
What are you all doing for the time being? Just waiting for next update? I'm assuming they will email me on the same address they sent the update.

Thanks

Hello fellow buyers
I have also received the latest email update as well. I want to make sure I don't miss any deadline.
What are you all doing for the time being? Just waiting for next update? I'm assuming they will email me on the same address they sent the update.

Thanks
Yes just sit tight .

They will email and/or call.

Back