Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Seems the sentiment in the group has changed! More people thinking it will close and want to close!
I think it depends on how much they increase the price. Obviously if there is no change in price, few may consider to stay. Let's wait and see.

I’m assuming some people (blocks not above the garage) will close sooner?
I doubt that. How can they arrange parking for those people, if they dont have garage. Also I think we only have 9 more months for April 25. if there is no construction going on now, it would be extremely difficult to meet that time line. It would be mutual agreement for everyone.

Seems the sentiment in the group has changed! More people thinking it will close and want to close!

I doubt that. How can they arrange parking for those people, if they dont have garage. Also I think we only have 9 more months for April 25. if there is no construction going on now, it would be extremely difficult to meet that time line. It would be mutual agreement for everyone.

Thats a dream!! Lol wont happen.. even if blocks at back done they cannot close until everything is done, probably take possession and pay rent until project completes.. normal process !!

Thats a dream!! Lol wont happen.. even if blocks at back done they cannot close until everything is done, probably take possession and pay rent until project completes.. normal process !!
Past there yesterday saw 3 guys kinda cleaning up , picking up pieces of debris in the garage.. couldnt get to talk to them!!

Man just want my deposit back. This is such a joke lol.

Price increase + another 1-2 years past April 2025… silly.
Given how all of this has been so disrespectful, common sense just tells me if there’s a price increase to walk.

There is a cost to all of the wasted time and stress, I can’t give them even a penny more. Vandyk, KSV, it’s all the same to me now, whoever is in control is just trying to make the most money for themselves. Neither cares about the buyers.

Given how all of this has been so disrespectful, common sense just tells me if there’s a price increase to walk.

There is a cost to all of the wasted time and stress, I can’t give them even a penny more. Vandyk, KSV, it’s all the same to me now, whoever is in control is just trying to make the most money for themselves. Neither cares about the buyers.
Thats how all these enterprises roll!!!

Back