Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

This does bode well for the long-term viability of Union's mall!

And Pizza Pizza open till midnight? That's great to know that they'll keep running at least some of the restaurants very late in the food court.

There are many times I head through Union Station hungry late at night.

But ditto on train departure screens. Perhaps also run them automatically on that big video screen in the middle.

Wow, what a stupid oversight. :oops: This is still a train station, isn’t it?
I bet that any GO screens are the property of GO and they need to install and maintain them. Apparently they are coming and the delay can be put down to the usual 'inter-agency interfaces". Yes, it's inexcusable but .....

The elevator is located from the York Street Promenade, so if you picture yourself coming from the TTC heading towards the York Concourse, you'll see 2 ramps leading to the Concourse, look towards the right side ramp and there is an alcove. It's in there.
Anyone seen an elevator for accessing the food court? I searched every corner and didn't find one.

Noted above. Currently Out of Service and one must call the City of Toronto Security to access another elevator behind a set of doors. This would be the case for both going up or down.

I just visited the food court this morning. Four of the six escalators are out of service. Nice way to start.

I recall when the Sheppard subway opened with chronic problems that eventually required full overhauls of escalators. Official cause: too much construction dust got into the mechanisms.

After a similar previously submitted application was refused, a new application was submitted today:

1543505852054.png

if I'm reading it correctly, they have to RE-DO the whole market area (under VIA concourse)

Back