Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

Convenience store in Union: Union Mercado.

You can also consider Kibo Market as a tiny supermarket but only with Asian products.
Kinda surprised that Shoppers/Rexall haven’t put a store inside Union. That would kill off Union Mercado though.
There are 3 convenience stores at Union, technically 5 if you include the baggage check store in the SkyWalk and the Union Plaza entrance store.

There are 3 convenience stores at Union, technically 5 if you include the baggage check store in the SkyWalk and the Union Plaza entrance store.
Do any have at least 1 Litre cartons of milk? (which seem pretty ubiquitous in any office I've worked in).

Yes, that was the question/comment that started this diversion of the thread!
I walked to Union today to answer this important question. Went to the INS Market, Union Mercado and Kibo Market in the station proper and the baggage check store in the SkyWalk and the Union Plaza entrance INS Market.

Both the INS Markets and Union Mercado have 473 mL containers of milk.

See attached photos:

PXL_20240825_232351907.jpgPXL_20240825_231820090.jpgPXL_20240825_231255323.jpg

Last edited:
I walked to Union today to answer this important question. Went to the INS Market, Union Mercado and Kibo Market in the station proper and the baggage check store in the SkyWalk and the Union Plaza entrance INS Market.

Bother the INS Markets and Union Mercado have 473 mL containers of milk.

See attached photos:

View attachment 591071View attachment 591072View attachment 591073
Also, starting in the middle.of the Bay Concourse (at the top of the escalators from the LCBO), and walking slightly more briskly than normal, it took me exactly 10 minutes to go to the Longo's Maple Leaf Square, find the milk aisle (with full sized milk cartons and bags), get a small chocolate milk, checkout via self checkout and come back.

PXL_20240825_233403810.jpg

Last edited:

Back