Toronto Tyndale Green | 80.29m | 24s | Collecdev-Markee | KPMB

Hi all, long-time lurker here. I've been following this project for a while and thought I'd share some updates:

New renders: (From Arch plans, dated Sep 18 )
1698524981022.png
1698525001295.png

Unit mix: units are now split 610 condos, 661 market rent, and 239 affordable rent. One of the things that stood out to be when this was proposed was that it was going to be 100% purpose-built rental...

There's also been some movement at the CoA. Not sure what any of it means though, as the city's descriptions are indecipherable to a layperson like me.

This thread seems as good a place as any for this news:
Exciting news: today we are announcing that Markee Developments and Collecdev are merging to expedite our mission to deliver high-quality housing at scale across the GTHA.

I am thrilled and humbled to take on the role of CEO of this new entity, with over 7600 homes in the development pipeline...and more to come!

For Markee, this moves us into the next stage of our company - construction! We will now drive forward our projects with the award-winning Collecdev teams.

At Collecdev-Markee, we believe in the opportunity to transform access to exceptional housing in Toronto and Hamilton through the design of sustainable homes in transit-oriented communities. We will continue to prioritize access to affordable housing!

Back