Toronto Tower at Pier 27 | 114.9m | 35s | Cityzen | a—A

I've been told that Cityzen, the developer of the first three phases, is severing the empty lots on this site from the tower under construction (apparently they're all part of the same lot) for the purpose of selling them so that another developer can finish the project (i.e. by building the two 14 storey towers). Sounds like it's a business decision. The last two towers/lots are probably too small to make it worth it for a developer like Cityzen when they could redeploy their time/money on larger projects.

I posted an ad they had in the Globe offering the site for sale. It was a while ago and is back in this thread somewhere.

IMG_20190529_195537.jpg

This building is a good example of an instance in which painting the undersides of the balconies is essential to the design.

This building is a good example of an instance in which painting the undersides of the balconies is essential to the design.
More so here because of the overhangs of course, but I'd say 99% of buildings need them painted, while maybe 98% get them done.

I am very disappointed with the quality of materials for this building
It really looks worse than a city place Concord project

I am very disappointed with the quality of materials for this building
It really looks worse than a city place Concord project
I'm not overwhelmingly pleased with the materials either, but worse than CItyPlace? Come on.

Back