Toronto Toronto City Hall and Nathan Phillips Square | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | Perkins&Will

Bike storage area is coming. Here is tender call, it closes April 7.:

Tender Call number: 25-2014
Commodity: Construction Services, Construction Services
Description: Bike Storage Facility for Nathan Phillips Square Revitalization Project, Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West
Pre-qualified bidders only are invited to provide bids for the Bike Storage Facility for Nathan Phillips Square Revitalization Project, Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, for Facilities Management Division, all in accordance with the provisions and specifications contained in the Request for Tender (RFT) and the City of Toronto's Procurement Policies, the Price Schedule Form(s), and the City of Toronto Fair Wage Policy and Labour Trades Contractual Obligations in the Construction Industry.

Bike storage area is coming. Here is tender call, it closes April 7.:

Tender Call number: 25-2014
Commodity: Construction Services, Construction Services
Description: Bike Storage Facility for Nathan Phillips Square Revitalization Project, Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West
Pre-qualified bidders only are invited to provide bids for the Bike Storage Facility for Nathan Phillips Square Revitalization Project, Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, for Facilities Management Division, all in accordance with the provisions and specifications contained in the Request for Tender (RFT) and the City of Toronto's Procurement Policies, the Price Schedule Form(s), and the City of Toronto Fair Wage Policy and Labour Trades Contractual Obligations in the Construction Industry.

Is this going to be indoors or outdoors?

Is this going to be indoors or outdoors?

Indoors, in the parking garage (Green P)

This is secure parking, and will have change rooms and I believe shower facilities as well.

I think it will displace around 20 something parking spaces in the garage (1,200 spaces total if I recall)

Indoors, in the parking garage (Green P)

This is secure parking, and will have change rooms and I believe shower facilities as well.

I think it will displace around 20 something parking spaces in the garage (1,200 spaces total if I recall)

Wonder if there will be reserved slots for the next Mayor and Councillors?

Must have thought bicyclists are a very hardy bunch with showers outside. Hope the shower water is warm during the winter at least, if they are outdoors.

I'd go for an outdoor shower in the summertime ... just a tipping bucket with a rope, island style. Nah, you know what, just put a working fountain in the square and I'll stick my head under it.

This morning from the 34th floor of First Canadian Place:

NPS.jpg

Attachments

• NPS.jpg
    NPS.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,108
Last edited:
Don't know about you, but I'd do just about anything to make it so commute home didn't begin with a steep pedal out of a parking garage... Even park outside and not shower!

Back