Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

IMG_7128.jpeg

I try to stick to posting the photos and commenting on how it's great that there are so many units. I've already noticed more foot traffic at that corner with quite a few people having moved in.

The photos won't be coming for much longer though, hopefully. I'll be gone long before the Whitfield ruins my view even more.
Was wondering about the view/exp with so much construction! What part of town will you be moving to?

Near one of Toronto's other biggest construction sites :) Near west end.

When we moved in, the hole for Time and Space was not yet started. The view was spectacular back then. It's not great now, but the neighbourhood will only get better and better as more people move in, and when the subway gets built.

Not generally a fan of NIMBYism but the residents of the St. Lawrence neighbourhood were right to oppose this project. It proves all their concerns and fears to be true, as far as I’m concerned.
To add to this, the St Lawrence Neighbourhood Association was certainly not opposed to the redevelopment of this site and encouraged/welcomed the inclusion of the "Purple House' (corner of Sherbourne & The Esplanade) into it. They tried to avoid above ground parking (i.e. a deeper excavation) and would have preferred four separated towers and certainly did not like the massive 'podium' we ended up with. This COULD have been a great building that fitted into the (changing) neighbourhood (and provided housing for lots of people), unfortunately it is not.

Back