Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

March 30

13521398993_15f9205f73_c.jpg

13521614054_814e0e9bbe_d.jpg
13521302585_37429d190e_d.jpg

What a difference a few years make. March 30th, 2014 (above) vs. November 20th, 2011 (below);

SHANGRI-LA-20-11-2011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Test glazing for the ground floor?

wwiXsqo.jpg

I wonder if they'll paint the undersides of the balconies... I think on this building, it would look better if they do.

I wonder if they'll paint the undersides of the balconies... I think on this building, it would look better if they do.

However, from within a unit with exposed concrete ceilings, it doesn't look better when there is an abrupt stop (because the underside of the balcony is painted). A congruent look is way better.

Now this project is a great investment. Whoever bought here early is going to do very very well. This will probablybe the most iconic building in the city. Ahead of one bloor, aura, L tower and the marylin buildings.

Now this project is a great investment. Whoever bought here early is going to do very very well. This will probablybe the most iconic building in the city. Ahead of one bloor, aura, L tower and the marylin buildings.

Definitely one of them. Love how it raises the bar for Toronto Boxes.

I reckon it won't be long before a developer decides to one-up it.

Especially that sa-weet penthouse unit there. I do wonder how detrimental the feature slashes will be from within the units, as far as sun and views go.

Back