Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Got a successful restaurant, and need a place to open a bigger, better location? From April 2:

IMG_9674.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9674.jpg
    IMG_9674.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 2,082
The patio space there is going to be gorgeous, and will be in absolutely prime TIFFing position. Charles Khabouth, anyone?

I had heard a while ago it was Charles Khabouth, and that he had someone lined-up post-Morimoto, but now I'm wondering. I don't think he advertises this way. I don't think he has to.

I had heard a while ago it was Charles Khabouth, and that he had someone lined-up post-Morimoto, but now I'm wondering. I don't think he advertises this way. I don't think he has to.

That's the dream, right? Get to a place where you've promoted so well that you don't need promotion anymore?

In seriousness, I think this is a nice example of creating a nice little public space (even if it winds up being a privately owned restaurant) at, really, little extra cost to a developer. Vastly better than a blank, lifeless window curtain right at the property line.

It looks like they've already fixed a lot of them compared to a few months ago.
Slowly but surely I guess. Although since I'm stubborn I won't consider it truly finished unless they install the extruded metal banding at the top as originally rendered.

Maybe I'm adding 2+2 to get 5 but maybe .............

GSukxhA.png

I hope Ramsay opens one up in Toronto in the near future. The Savoy Grill in London was nothing short of spectacular.

Scratch the Ramsey idea - he's here filming a TV commercial for GM in Leslieville right now

GM reportedly paid Ascari five figures to close for the night for them to film. Made over the restaurant into a fish and chips joint by the sounds of it.

Back