Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

I do enjoy going to a local coffee shop in Italy and paying for an espresso in change...
I also agree prices are quite elevated in north America... I generally buy beans and make my coffee at home... I do find De Mello to have pretty good selection of beans.
People choose to spend their money however they want I suppose.
I bought an espresso machine and never looked back, it'll pay for itself pretty quickly coffee with prices these days. I'll still buy beans from area roasters to support local though. And now that I know it's not the Americano that's 7 bucks, <$4 ain't too bad. That or black drip is all I need.

I bought an espresso machine and never looked back, it'll pay for itself pretty quickly coffee with prices these days. I'll still buy beans from area roasters to support local though. And now that I know it's not the Americano that's 7 bucks, <$4 ain't too bad. That or black drip is all I need.
I did the same. A lot better and cost effective but also get to do try out different types of coffees etc.

Taken 27 November.

IMG_5372.jpeg
IMG_5373.jpeg
IMG_5374.jpeg

Ho-hum. ...it looks lackadaisical/bare bones Seasonal decorum wise because the site still looks to be a work in progress - the issue of soft launches before Xmas, I guess.

If it looks like this next year around the same time though...I'll expect this to get flame roasted here. And how. /popcorn

Back