Hamilton The Residences of Royal Connaught | ?m | 23s | Valery Homes | KNYMH

Hello,

The Contractor is Actually Spallacci Group. I'm the Site Rep. This page should be updated as Phase 1 is complete and all of our residences will be moved in by Sept. 1. Phase 2 construction is well underway and sales are at 80% sold. Phase 3 should be released fairly soon and so on. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks for all of that info Rudi! Were always happy to hear about anything you may want to update us on!

Thank You.

The First Phase and Second are both 13 storeys (top two floors, 12 &13 are Penthouse levels. Lower and Upper Penthouse Levels).

Residences began interim occupancy of their suites three weeks ago and are moving in a fast speed.

Construction on second phase is moving along as we speak.

The third Phase which will be at the corner of King and Catherine Streets is 36 storeys high not 35.

Phases 4 and 5 will follow and be in the current lot behind the original building and Phases 1 &2 on Main St.

All Five Phases will eventually be linked together underground and above ground on the 8th floor of each building.

Rudi, is there a City of Hamilton webpage where plans for the development have been posted? (Toronto's Planning Department posts documents received in support of rezoning applications and site plan approvals. I haven't gone through Hamilton's website looking for the same yet.) Access to such documents allows us to be certain of things like final height, number of suites, etc. (It also helps us to know exactly how many storeys a building has, as sometimes developers skip the 13th floor, and in Toronto, sometimes all of those which end in 4.)

A few angles from Google street view:

conna.JPG
conna2.JPG
conna3.JPG

Hamilton really struggles to get any decent new builds, that addition is such a ghastly barnacle. It's a shame since the city has such a wealth of beautiful historic buildings.

Back