Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

And after that we start seeing less structure? Thinner columns less walls etc?
I think so and also the layout of the floors changes as the number of units per floor gets smaller. The lowest residential sections have 10 units (up to the 48 floor), then it goes to 6 in the middle sections and finally there are only 4 per floor in the high rise section.

I think so and also the layout of the floors changes as the number of units per floor gets smaller. The lowest residential sections have 10 units (up to the 48 floor), then it goes to 6 in the middle sections and finally there are only 4 per floor in the high rise section.
Although if they get the height increase 79-87 will be 10 units per floor (9 and a party room for 79)...

January 4, 2023:

IMG_6841.jpeg
IMG_6842.jpeg
IMG_6843.jpeg
IMG_6844.jpeg
IMG_6845.jpeg
IMG_6846.jpeg
IMG_6847.jpeg
IMG_6848.jpeg
IMG_6849.jpeg

Should be included in the same arch plan PDF files.

Link

Find and click on the 2020 application link and then look under supporting documents.
Thanks for your help. I went to the site but the only architectural plans I can seem to download are building elevations for the 2020 application. Don't see floor plans. The other building applications will not allow me to view supporting docs.

Thanks for your help. I went to the site but the only architectural plans I can seem to download are building elevations for the 2020 application. Don't see floor plans. The other building applications will not allow me to view supporting docs.
Yes I just checked and the 2022 revision of the doc contains only the proposed changes. Not sure why the previous doc is not there any more, perhaps it is linked to some other application.

i dont remember the name of the movie but there was movie in which protagonist jumps onto the crane from nearby building, u should do the same Benito ;)

If ever you were looking to get a piano, a hot tub, or really anything that does not fit in the elevator, now is the time to make friends with the crane operator.

Benito's window:

images

Link

Back