Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

It's been quite a long time since I've been at Yonge and Bloor with my proper camera. Most images from Friday 31st. Bonus image from Riverdale Park.
It was also nice to run in/meet @jer1961! Keep those Friday updates coming 🥰

Z8P_9318.jpg
Z8P_9376.jpg
Z8P_9381.jpg
Z8P_9388.jpg
Z8P_9389.jpg
Z8P_9392.jpg
Z8P_9393.jpg

Last edited:
It would appear that we have completed the pour for the second level of the mechanical floor so we should be seeing them beginning to move mechanical fixtures into place before beginning forming for the next floor then I imagine we will see you pace pick up those sky grid may take abit to get up to speed that we are used to on the lower section
They're still working on the forms for the walls and columns for 58. Once those are poured, the blue platforms should move up and the next set of hangers can be placed, and then yes, the pace should pick up again. The report says they should be at 62 by the end of June...

Additional article in the G&M about the sale:

Didn’t realize that the lenders would just go ahead and complete the project if the sale didn’t go through. If no sale goes through my money is on 85 storeys.

Given they already have the approval for 91 storeys, the most logical business solution would be to build high and chop the bigger units into smaller more affordable units. I can see why the 7-10 million dollar units aren't selling, but if all of a sudden they became 2-4 million dollar smaller units, that's a guaranteed sale especially at this height. Might as well make some money given all the materials have been bought and paid for.

Back