Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Agreed, it isn't. I just don't like anyone making what I personally deem the wrong assumptions regarding the membership of this place.

Here's an infographic depicting the skyline come 2022. This is a collaboration of both original models and ones from SketchUp's Toronto database. I know this thread should be dedicated to official material, but I thought its emphasis on The One might bring things into focus; and I don't feel the need to start another thread just yet. And please, despite it being shown in the graphic - no discussion about that *other* tall tower in that *other* part of the world!

Skyline Graphic A.jpg
Skyline Graphic B.jpg

Attachments

• Skyline Graphic A.jpg
    Skyline Graphic A.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 963
  • Skyline Graphic B.jpg
    Skyline Graphic B.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,032
Back cover of the Globe this weekend:

image.jpeg

(Noticed for the first time, though we've seen this rendering before, that they've taken the liberty to put Apple Store tables in the retail unit.)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 1,042
Here's an infographic depicting the skyline come 2022. This is a collaboration of both original models and ones from SketchUp's Toronto database. I know this thread should be dedicated to official material, but I thought its emphasis on The One might bring things into focus; and I don't feel the need to start another thread just yet. And please, despite it being shown in the graphic - no discussion about that *other* tall tower in that *other* part of the world!

View attachment 124210 View attachment 124211

I loved looking at this coming in on the Kitchener GO train, the graphic almost doesn't do it justice. Two peaks at Bloor and south of Queen, and then Aura hanging out in the middle of the valley going "Here I am!".

$1,300/sf to over $2,400/sf.. Pretty sure that makes this the most expensive condo ever seen in the city.
But don't forget that for most of those the cost of the locker is built in ; )

And for others a "storage suite" is included. I guess that's like a bachelor apartment suitable for storing the help.

That also includes a parking spot, but not a particular physical space. The garage is valet only, and a $500 per month charge (plus per sq ft maintenance) per unit.

Back