Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Sure would be nice to get a construction schedule update from the GC or developer.

the GC? I don't think there is one.

I'm sure Apple would love to have a store at Yonge and Bloor if the opportunity existed. They probably don't want to make an official announcement until a firm occupancy date (year?) is established.

It's a construction management project being led by Clark Construction Management.

20190211_160528.jpg

So how many caissons / footings are there, and how many are still left to do? Its difficult to tell where the completed ones are just by looking at the ground.

So how many caissons / footings are there, and how many are still left to do? Its difficult to tell where the completed ones are just by looking at the ground.

If I were to guess I'd say they've completed around 20 so far although not much in the past week probably due to weather.
You won't see the footings as they cover them as soon as they complete the pour.

31 or 32. I'll defer to @AdamS as t how many have been created so far.

Back