Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

What I was referring to wasn't anything to do with approvals by the city was that the receiver only had enough funds allocated to complete up to the 62nd floor as of the financial statement they made back in December nothing to do with capping the building off is more of it may stall

Hang on, (i) and (ii) are bit funky there...as 63 to 75 will have been modified to six-Unit and ten-Unit layouts. Er...so which is it? Or is this some Schrödinger's interdimensional thing where you can have floors with 6 and 10 units at the same time? 🙀

It's a legal document, and as a result those small words we normally gloss over (like "and" and "to") have significant meaning. Honestly, reviewing contracts is tedious and brain draining. Lawyers won't duplicate a line when 3 letter word makes it technically the same [understandably, if that floorplan became 7 units they'd need to adjust two places instead of one].

Anyway, floor 62 is 6 units, floor 63 to 75 is 10 units, and floor 76 is also 6 units.

It's a legal document, and as a result those small words we normally gloss over (like "and" and "to") have significant meaning. Honestly, reviewing contracts is tedious and brain draining. Lawyers won't duplicate a line when 3 letter word makes it technically the same [understandably, if that floorplan became 7 units they'd need to adjust two places instead of one].

Anyway, floor 62 is 6 units, floor 63 to 75 is 10 units, and floor 76 is also 6 units.
Oh right, (i) says 62 and 76, while (ii) says 63 to 75...my head can stop hurting now! Thanks for the clarification! /bows

What I was referring to wasn't anything to do with approvals by the city was that the receiver only had enough funds allocated to complete up to the 62nd floor as of the financial statement they made back in December nothing to do with capping the building off is more of it may stall

Well, we'll know from our various photo posters on this thread over the next few days what the impact is on the build progress! Here's to hoping for continued build.

I, personally, want The One to take the crown even if it is for only a few months!

Back