Mississauga The Offices by Square One | ?m | 19s | Oxford Properties | B+H

At the beginning of 2019. My close friend and I started a project. There wasn't enough money for everything, but we really wanted a place where we could take clients, store goods, and hold photo shoots. Researching prices did not bring us joy. We were looking for something suitable for our budget, but even the most questionable options were quite expensive. In order to reduce costs and to osdoro.com.sg and we liked the conditions very much. We were able to find a workspace within our budget. I hope you can find a great workspace like we did!

Last edited:
The Offices.jpg

*Oxford throws out the most watered down, barely-a-building, garbage*

Folks on here: "Ahhhhhh, but is that the Burj Khalifa in the background? I feel like oxford have something else up their sleeves! :cool:☺️"

*Oxford throws out the most watered down, barely-a-building, garbage*

Folks on here: "Ahhhhhh, but is that the Burj Khalifa in the background? I feel like oxford have something else up their sleeves! :cool:☺️"
I suppose youd prefer the all blue all glass perfectly square box office space then yes?

Curious that they've tasked Avison Young with leasing. You would think that Oxford would have the internal capacity to handle that in-house.

Is this 'every-fifth-panel-is-opaque' stuff really that different?
Yeah I'll have to agree with ProjectEnd here - this is very boring
Well what do you suggest then?

You cant seriously tell me youd prefer a glass box like the bay adelaide center or qq at sugar warf? It's an office space, what should this look like instead?

Architecture is subjective of course, but you can't honestly tell me you dont see the difference here between this and something that is one solid colour. The biggest complaint about toronto is it's all one colour, even for amazing buildings like CIBC square or the massive development at the well. Now comes along a office space with some colour in it that isnt a perfect square, and it's boring and bland.

Edit: not to mention we also have a podium that isnt just glass either

These office towers will turn out fine. They're actually nicer and more unique than I initially expected them to be when the office space was first revealed, considering they will be the first "real" office towers in an area that has no major office market. Assuming a height of ~80m given the floor count, they'll be nothing to sneeze at. Nicer designs for office buildings will emerge when the Mississauga office market becomes more established and gets more competitive.

I mean what do you expect in an office market like MCC? The budget just isn't there for a mini CIBC Square here. This is probably one of the, if not the single nicest looking 905 tower to go up.. ever. What do you expect?

Well what do you suggest then?

You cant seriously tell me youd prefer a glass box like the bay adelaide center or qq at sugar warf? It's an office space, what should this look like instead?

Architecture is subjective of course, but you can't honestly tell me you dont see the difference here between this and something that is one solid colour. The biggest complaint about toronto is it's all one colour, even for amazing buildings like CIBC square or the massive development at the well. Now comes along a office space with some colour in it that isnt a perfect square, and it's boring and bland.

Edit: not to mention we also have a podium that isnt just glass either
To be clear, I wasn't talking directly about these lumps. I really don't care what 905 office product looks like, to be honest. When you're chasing $25 net, it ain't going to be pretty.

To be clear, I wasn't talking directly about these lumps. I really don't care what 905 office product looks like, to be honest. When you're chasing $25 net, it ain't going to be pretty.
So if you weren't talking specifically about these lumps, then why were you shitting on me for saying they look good?

It honestly sounds like ur just looking for reasons to say everything around here sucks and is bad. Why even bother commenting or browsing the forum then?

Back