thecollegecondo2720.jpg

Attachments

• thecollegecondo1720.jpg
    thecollegecondo1720.jpg
    842.5 KB · Views: 1,322
  • thecollegecondo2720.jpg
    thecollegecondo2720.jpg
    851.7 KB · Views: 1,306
I also like the color of the balcony glass, but I wonder how the occupants like being bathed in tinted light when on the balcony. Perhaps it isn't so dominant since the western exposure is not through tinted glass.

This Loblaw's Independent CityMarket can't compete against Chinatown grocers, KensingtonMarket nor new FreshCo on Bathurst; last day (tentatively) will be on November 18.
Since Loblaw's tied to long term lease here & Loblaw’s T&T lost their “downtown” Cherry St location - rumour is Loblaw's T&T coming here!

Last edited:
I've never set foot inside that Independent CityMarket before but I've always felt the store had poor neighbourhood presence and recognition. Would be interesting if it's indeed T&T. There's crossover of clientele with Chinatown grocery stores of course, but I think T&T will be more of a hit with U of T students in the area.

This Loblaw's Independent CityMarket can't compete against Chinatown grocers, KensingtonMarket nor new FreshCo on Bathurst; last day (tentatively) will be on November 18.
Since Loblaw's tied to long term lease - rumour is Loblaw's T&T coming!

Interesting - I had a feeling something strange was up because the last few times I went in there in the past few weeks, many standard items were consistently out of stock, making for a frustrating shopping experience. This location was a convenient go-to for me, as it never seemed to be very busy, and usually had a stash of items that were impossible to find elsewhere, such a Lysol wipes...naturally I kept that intel to myself...

Where the hell will I find them now??

Back