Toronto The Charles at Church | 152.7m | 47s | Aspen Ridge | BDP Quadrangle

This project's launched in 2017. Does anyone know why the project's moving slow? Aspen Ridge's pretty big developer from what I know so this is kinda puzzling. Other projects launched at the similar time (Panda, DuEast and etc) are already occupied...

This project's launched in 2017. Does anyone know why the project's moving slow? Aspen Ridge's pretty big developer from what I know so this is kinda puzzling. Other projects launched at the similar time (Panda, DuEast and etc) are already occupied...
They did demolition work in 2020 and were digging down in 2021. This is going slowly sure but this definitely hasn't been under construction since 2017.

Photos taken April 22, 2022:

DSC07305.JPG

DSC07306.JPG

DSC07309.JPG

DSC07311.JPG

Does anyone know if the stand-alone house is in its permanent location?
The reason I ask is that it feels like there is overlap with the street facing facade. Not sure if it's an optical illusion from when I walked by, but seemed like the two were awkwardly positioned relative to each other ...

Does anyone know if the stand-alone house is in its permanent location?
The reason I ask is that it feels like there is overlap with the street facing facade. Not sure if it's an optical illusion from when I walked by, but seemed like the two were awkwardly positioned relative to each other ...
It's not in its permanent location, no. It will be moved closer to the street, pretty much flush with the retailed walls of the older rental buildings to its immediate south. Here's the project as rendered:

20833-61335.jpeg

Back