Toronto The Berczy | 41.76m | 13s | Concert | Arcadis

Today:

XzY1h3H.jpg

Fd4RgtC.jpg

JXwbP7i.jpg

it's funny how far the cladding is from the render. the render shows reflective glass throughout, not black windows and off grey spandrel. This condo is a massive fail. The only thing I could imagine redeeming it is if they absolutely covered it in plants or small trees.

it's funny how far the cladding is from the render. the render shows reflective glass throughout, not black windows and off grey spandrel. This condo is a massive fail. The only thing I could imagine redeeming it is if they absolutely covered it in plants or small trees.

While I wouldn't go so far as to call it "a massive fail", I do find it extremely annoying that if their reason for choosing light grey spandrel was to "lighten" the top of the building, some genius thought it would be a good idea to install the darkest windows they could find.

That is a great SW view...and of Market Wharf (if you click on the other pics) to the south, too! Some people have very cool condos lol :p That would be a terrace that I would never get tired of. I can only dream lol. Thanks for the link.

Back