Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Ten York Street Condos  
10 York Street, Toronto
Developer: Tridel

Ten York Street Condos | 224m | 65s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

thefreak

As I said, the most attractive angle is from the north west, which is what your photos highlight. The rest of the building is bland with no cohesion and no distinct lines to slim the building. They should have focused on the one interesting architectural element and highlighted it.

I like Ice and Harbour Plaza for the record. I think this being a single non twin tower works in its favour. approaching the city from the east this is way more eye catching. Its thin triangular profile really stands out.
All and all I think it's a great cluster (hate all the mullions on the infinity towers though) I just think the flat iron side of this, and its singularity makes this stand out a bit more.
I do really love how jetson-esque the Ice towers are, and I love that harbour plaza's balconies look like the joy division album cover.
This looks like a blade.

drum118

Superstar
May 26
Just fixing this day of shots

cityspace

I never thought i could ever say this but the so called 'three ugly sisters' complement the glass cluster in a strangely pleasing way in the second last pic above.

old boy

It's bland and largely inoffensive. Some colour to allay the dullness might have improved the performance. Time to move on.