Toronto Tango at Concord Park Place | ?m | 31s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

screenshot20120821at101.png

Wow, the condos closer to Sheppard look like they're so tightly packed in together....looks a bit stuffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
A quick update on this one. Working on the retail and town home units.

Over at Tango 2, Atlas De-watering has been on site. Oddly enough, they brought back the shoring unit as well.

TANGO_1_2-12-10-2012.jpg

Another quick update, sorry for the limited view.. was using a 50mm lens

dsc0004sg.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

I've created a forum dedicated to Concord Park Place @ www.myparkplace.ca. There's a thread for Tango and if there is enough discussions I would create a sub-forum just for Tango similar to what I did for Discovery. Come check it out, would be great to have future residents join.

Had my first look at this project since spring and a lot of work has taken place.

They are in the process of forming floor 2 above grade.

No idea why steel tube columns are being used on the west side since I never seen any plans for this project. They just go above the 2nd floor.

Tango II hole is getting deeper with dewatering system being installed around the site.

Tango taken today. What you see in the forefront will be the retail. At the rear (in the photo), there will be town homes and then to the East (which you cannot see in this photo) will be the tower portion.

TANGO1_09-11-2012.jpg

Here is the siteplan;

8133510763_f3cbac26f4_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the tower not advancing as fast as the town homes and retail

Nov 22, lots of workers on site

dsc0007wph.jpg

dsc0006mdn.jpg

Last edited:
There was talk about construction cranes and why they are not lit up during the Holiday season. It seems Concord's Tango cranes have gotten into the festive mood.

TANGO-CRANE3.jpg

Back