Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

They are getting ready to pour the north east third of the fourth floor. It's quite amazing how much conduit is in the floor in addition to the tensioning cables and rebar. The forms are already in place for the ramp to the fifth floor. Usually the ramp is poured within 3 or 4 days after the prior floor section is poured. See photo:

Attachments

• TTT2040509.jpg
    TTT2040509.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 258
Can someone please go back and multi-quote all the people who insisted this thing wouldn't get built...

I wouldn't exactly call it "built" yet. But I for one concede that it is, indeed, being built, which is a lot more than I ever thought would happen. Now, pardon me while I finish eating my crow.

I heard from a very reliable source that they're capping it at the fifth floor.

(Ducks, covers head and runs away.)

It won't be capped, turns out they're going to finish the the parking levels and then covert what's left into a parking garage with PATH access, I believe they are looking for a dry-cleaner to rent out what was going to be the lobby...

lol pessimists ..

lmfao !!

I like my crow well done.
I'll wait till the building is topped off.
With all the excitement generated with Trump Chicago, Trump Tampa, Trump Las Vegas, Trump Denver.. ( did I miss any?) in the last couple of years, this one has definately been a source of concern.
I don't think I actually declared a no-go with this one at any time, but I will be honest. I had extreme doubts about it.
Anyhow, this show aint over till I see a loud guy in a nice suit and funny hair strutting through the front door.
In the mean time I'll be down at the market, window shopping for a black squab.:D

I heard from a very reliable source that they're capping it at the fifth floor.

(Ducks, covers head and runs away.)

We'll be capping it at the 60th floor.

The ACS/RCS is coming next month... and once installed, you're going to see the tower rise at about a rate of one floor every 7-10 days... We'll see you at the top! Cheers!

Back