Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

The website (http://www.trumptoronto.ca/) has been taken down and replaced with a page that has the Talon logo which provides, in a rather circular manner, as follows:

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Developer of Trump International Hotel & Tower, Toronto[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For more information, visit: www.trumptoronto.ca[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Web site coming soon![/FONT]

The old site had been threatened to be replaced with a new site for some time, but I'm surprised they took it down with nothing new to put in its place.

Just a web-hosting issue... the new site will be launched in the next couple of weeks...

hmm...

267071862_89d0e1cc4a.jpg

Haha that's not exactly what I was thinking Grey. I don't think this city's seen a project this compact yet so very tall.

Jebus this is exciting!

Welcome to the future home for

stumptoronto.ca

If you are the Administrator of this domain, you can start building your new website by editing this page with any HTML editor or by following this Quick Start guide:

etc...

oh man, that is priceless!

Thanks TT. Can you tell us if there will be a PATH link?

That would be nice, but I don't think so.

Apparently one was planned originally, but the most recent City of Toronto PATH map PDF doesn't show any "future walkway" there.

http://www.toronto.ca/path/

This PDF seems to be updated quite regularly. It does show the future connection (which is due to open in September) between Scotia Plaza next door and the Bay Adelaide Centre across the street.

That would be nice, but I don't think so.

Apparently one was planned originally, but the most recent City of Toronto PATH map PDF doesn't show any "future walkway" there.

http://www.toronto.ca/path/

This PDF seems to be updated quite regularly. It does show the future connection (which is due to open in September) between Scotia Plaza next door and the Bay Adelaide Centre across the street.

It doesn't show the link to the National Club either, yet that certainly exists. Further to some posts on this over the last few weeks, I was wondering if there would be some semi-private yet accessible link similar to the NC link.

It doesn't show the link to the National Club either, yet that certainly exists. Further to some posts on this over the last few weeks, I was wondering if there would be some semi-private yet accessible link similar to the NC link.

I had no idea there was a PATH link to the NC.

Does the NC link to the old Bank of Nova Scotia building to the south, or to Scotia Plaza to the east?

Are there any other "semi-private" links in the PATH system?

Does the NC link to the old Bank of Nova Scotia building to the south, or to Scotia Plaza to the east?

On the concourse level there is a brown wooden door to the west of the elevator core just south of the Japanese restaurant and north of the BNN TV screen area. That's the door to the NC.

April 6

Trump is now completely above the construction office trailers on the Bay St. side.
3422067543_8a5b560f19_b.jpg

3422067551_9397aef480_b.jpg

3422067569_4c0b568b25_b.jpg

From Adelaide looking south I was surprised to be able to see the National Club at the far end.
3422067563_fca805d3e1_b.jpg

Thank you luxome, and according to the plans posted by Ziggy at SSC it looks like the opening at the south side of the building will be permanent:
Ziggy said:
From the international section:
Trump1.png

Thank you luxome, and according to the plans posted by Ziggy at SSC it looks like the opening at the south side of the building will be permanent:

There's a public lane way on the south side that I believe will remain open.

Back