Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

How tall is this building going to be and how green? (energy efficient)

I love how 'Green' is an official architectural style now. Was Trump even going after LEED? I had no idea that was even being considered.
Any clue if/when they'd be testing the LEDs? I hope it's a single, classy colour rather than a Barney-esq LED like Trump Chitown :s

I love how 'Green' is an official architectural style now. Was Trump even going after LEED? I had no idea that was even being considered.
Any clue if/when they'd be testing the LEDs? I hope it's a single, classy colour rather than a Barney-esq LED like Trump Chitown :s

My guts telling me blue like The top of rbc centre

July 30
Still another floor and columns to be pour after these floors are done.
5996442890_e0499db4e0_b.jpg

5996414336_f0b402a2c1_b.jpg

5996412624_34064065e9_b.jpg

5996411570_c3c92e8411_b.jpg

5995845093_3a8af71213_b.jpg

5995618687_1e38b09ab6_b.jpg

A few new shooting locations
[video=youtube;NFgHib7o2Ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFgHib7o2Ww[/video]

do you not agree that a building this size must be more energy efficient then lets say.. a building half its size?

The Telus tower near the ACC has one of the highest LEED rankings. The amount of rain water thats used in the system is ridiculous! not to mention the 5 gardens that water themselves. A back up generator that runs on bio diesel. sound responsive lighting.. after 1 hour of quietness and the lights go off( has manual override)

Lets face it .. Green is an architectural stlye. :D

steveve liked this picture.. so I'm posting it here

no Caltrane, i hated it.... lol! jks.!

yeah, Trump looks nothing short of amazing in that pic. With the clouds reflecting off the glass, the horizontal texture that runs up the building, the two strips that lead up to the lantern... epic...

Trump Toronto's new nickname = Green Lantern!!!!!!

do you not agree that a building this size must be more energy efficient then lets say.. a building half its size?

The Telus tower near the ACC has one of the highest LEED rankings. The amount of rain water thats used in the system is ridiculous! not to mention the 5 gardens that water themselves. A back up generator that runs on bio diesel. sound responsive lighting.. after 1 hour of quietness and the lights go off( has manual override)

Lets face it .. Green is an architectural stlye. :D

That's awesome info! I had no idea (re: Telus). Thanks, that sounds impressive!

Man, that mosaic is ugly (IMO).

Yeah, if there is a connection of some sort, it is definitely not a big one.

I can't quite figure out what it would even connect TO. To the east, there's the Scotia concourse and the walkway under Adelaide St. To the north is the Bay-Adelaide concourse, which would require a second tunnel under Adelaide. To the south, the Scotia concourse again and the tunnel under Bay. To the west, the nearest link point would be First Canadian Place (neither of the buildings on the west corners of Adelaide have a concourse level.) I've certainly not seen anything going on in any of these areas that would indicate a linkup.

Has anyone heard anything about what boutiques might be opening up at Trump or the Four Seasons? I would imagine something jewelry related would make sense.

Back