Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

The Hotel portion of Trump Tower is opening this spring....

24168_trump-toronto-hotel-logo.gif

Jan 18, 2011 09:00 ET
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto® Introduces a Stellar Team of Sales Associates as It Prepares for Spring 2011 Opening

TORONTO--(Marketwire - January 18, 2011) - Trump® Hotel Collection's first Canadian property, Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto®, is gearing up for its spring 2011 debut as the city's premier luxury hotel by hiring an exceptional team of seasoned sales associates.

"We are thrilled to introduce three exceptional associates to our ales team during this important pre-opening period," said director of sales and marketing Mary Ann Gamboa. "They bring with them a wealth of expertise, and will undoubtedly help Trump Toronto become the city's best luxury hotel."

With over 20 years of hotel sales experience, Carla Olivier joins Trump Toronto Hotel as assistant director of sales. Her vast experience in hospitality sales includes serving as the account director at Ontario's Deerhurst Resort, global account director with Starwood Hotels & Resorts' national sales office, senior sales manager at Sheraton Gateway and sales manager at the Regal Constellation Hotel in Toronto. Most recently, Olivier served as the director of sales for The Waterside Inn. She holds a business degree from Winnipeg's Red River College.

Fadi Sibani joined Trump Toronto as the business transient sales manager, charged with generating new leads and building client relationships. Prior to joining the Trump Organization, Sibani was the sales manager of the Delta Chelsea Hotel Toronto. He also was an integral member of the opening team of the InterContinental, Crowne Plaza and InterContinental Residence Suites in Dubai and prior to that served as group services manager at the Hilton Toronto Downtown. Sibani is a graduate of Canada's Humber College, with a degree in Hospitality Management.

Completing the elite sales team is Frank Campo, who is Trump Toronto's luxury travel and entertainment sales manager. In addition to his new role, he is a course instructor at George Brown College in Toronto, where he has taught Hotel Management certificate programs since 2007. For the past four years, Campo served as the sales manager of entertainment, tour and travel for The Sutton Place Hotel Toronto, where he consistently increased its business year-over-year. Prior to returning home to Canada, Campo held various managerial positions in operations at the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach, Florida. He graduated from Toronto's Ryerson University with a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management.

Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at the corner of Bay and Adelaide Streets, will hold the title of Canada's tallest residential building at 60 stories. Its stone, steel and glass façade will serve as a beacon on the Toronto skyline, and will be crowned by an articulated spire. Staying true to Trump's reputation for providing the ultimate travel experience, guests will enjoy 261 luxurious rooms and suites boasting stunning views of Toronto's skyline and Lake Ontario. Featuring spectacular meeting and event space, signature restaurant and destination lounge, a two-level spa and wellness facility including a heated indoor pool. Amenities include 24-hour concierge, 24-hour in-room dining and valet indoor parking as well as Trump Attaché™, providing each guest with uncompromising personalized service. For reservations please call 416-306-5800 or 855-88-TRUMP (87867). For more information, please visit www.trumptorontohotel.com. Connect with us on facebook and twitter.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rel...-Stellar-Team-Sales-Associates-as-1381482.htm

Incidentally, there are now offices in use on what looks like the first floor of non-parking space. I can look across right now from the 8th floor of the Canada Permanent and see several people in a meeting.

The Hotel portion of Trump Tower is opening this spring....

24168_trump-toronto-hotel-logo.gif

Jan 18, 2011 09:00 ET
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto® Introduces a Stellar Team of Sales Associates as It Prepares for Spring 2011 Opening

Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at the corner of Bay and Adelaide Streets, will hold the title of Canada's tallest residential building at 60 stories.

Finally, the confirmed number of stories in a news release from Trump.

Haha! I missed that part!

As for the opening. I would assume it will be the very end of spring. Like as close to June 21st as possible haha.

it's the hotel portion that's opening. everything else will very much be under construction still.

After seeing the interior pics...looks like they're much further along than I thought. Loving the interior..very Manhattan-ish.

After seeing the interior pics...looks like they're much further along than I thought.

same here. you see this big concrete building u/c and never really see what's happening underneath that cladding. i always think of big empty floor plans while the building is u/c, however, work always continues down below.

I wonder how the hotel rooms (and residential suites) stack up against the Ritz and Shangri-la just a couple blocks down. (shangri-la ain't complete though). and possibly even the new Four Seasons. hmmm...

Back