Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Hey! PURE EPIC shot you got there Ramako! boy! How did you get up so high!

I was on top of this building's doppelganger:

4688672501_74f417150c_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ramako/4688672501/sizes/l/

ahhh... nice... i got a friend who lives in those buildings.. some amazing views of the city there :D

I just noticed how Its a shame how Shangri-la will block out a huge chunk of the Bay Adelaide Centre... (its not really a shame its just that it would have been more awesome if you could see both from this view)

BRILLIANT/STUNNING photos drum!. this tower is looking very very very slim on its east/west sides. its still hard to believe this thing will more than double in height (if you include the spire). It looks as if it could split in half!

I noticed the green glass looks alot like the original renders depicted in those photos. i guess its all the lighting that helps!

Looks like we're on the last floor of granite on the north side :D!!!!!!! and then it will be all glass baby! :D

It's always curious to see evidence of a building's growing pains as it rises - always some broken class panels, or missing chunks of granite. I wonder how much of that damage is due to faulty product versus worker mishaps.

All of the sudden Bay Adelaide doesn't look that tall anymore :D!
Thanks for the pic, i just love the dimensions of Trump!.

the more i see it, the more i like it!!! A true manhattan-like-financial-district skyscraper!

***looks like there will be no more granite on the North Side of the building... i believe it will be all glass from here onwards.:)!

Last edited:
The view from our 11th floor boardroom at 320 Bay Street. Two years ago you could see the east end of the city from here

baystreet.jpg

Geekaroo,

Thanks for posting.
It's indeed pretty amazing to think of how much that view has changed in just a few years.
I'm really eager to see some more glass on Trump.

PS - I want your job, guy ;)

Geekaroo, thats such a unique/awesome shot you got there!!!! Its so awesome! not only does it show how close these skyscrapers are together but it shows how nicely they go together in contrast with the streetwall!!!! and since you don't see any construction there, you can easily say that that shot is from the future (when trump is complete) :D! The granite cut-outs look fantastic!

I love this kind of density (2 really tall skyscrapers right next to eachother on the same street!.. very new york style density! (stuff we're lacking in many other places). a truly tall streetwall :D

I just can't imagine this dramatic shot without trump! these skyscrapers are just awesome!!!
Thanks again Geekaroo for giving us such a unique perspective on things! :D
***Count how many times i said awesome.

Last edited:
June 17 2010

The facade has been installed up to the first setback on the north side. The next level will have all glass on the north side and on the west side.

The cladding looks great! Still eager to see a the upper portion of the tower (all glass part)

The floor-pouring progress has slowed a bit... anyone else agree? (its probably cause they're starting the residential floors now) . The cladding has really caught up to the rest of the structure

Back