Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Great photo update drum! Thanks.

I had to do a double-take on the photo with B-A in the background. Despite biking past this one almost three times a week, I'm so used to seeing the concrete shaft that I didn't recognize the glass. It looks really sharp reflecting Scotiaplace.

For anyone who may be interested, the City has established 3 addresses for Trump.

They are:
309 Bay for the commercial condo
311 Bay for the residential condo
325 Bay for the hotel

The street entrance for the condo and hotel will be through a common lobby accessed off of Adelaide, so the City is requiring the full "311 and 325 Bay Street" address to be spelled out by the doors.

whats the difference b/w a residential and commercial condo?

can commercial condos be rented out through the hotel condo pool?

"Commercial" condo just means that any of the (owned, not rented) retail or office spaces in this project have a separate address.

Great photo update drum! Thanks.

I had to do a double-take on the photo with B-A in the background. Despite biking past this one almost three times a week, I'm so used to seeing the concrete shaft that I didn't recognize the glass. It looks really sharp reflecting Scotiaplace.

I love the BA glass, there is just something about walking by the building and seeing the massive reflections in the glass. Photos don't do it enough justice IMO.

that particular view, soon to be blocked by Trump Tower.... and as Granny points out, the views from Trupm will be seriously limited by the proximity of its neighbours. A bad mistake by Trump et al if you ask me... they would have done better to build in Yorkville.

I think people in that building will spend more time staring at their massive flat screen tv's then staring out their window. :rolleyes:

Having neighboring towers enclose your building might be a comforting feeling anyways... whatever floats your boat!

Rich people in Manhatten have to deal with other towers blocking their views. Shit happens, even to rich people.

I'm sure they will be just fine while the enjoy the amenities within their building.

the views from Trupm will be seriously limited by the proximity of its neighbours. A bad mistake by Trump et al if you ask me... they would have done better to build in Yorkville.

Really? The first 10 times you mentioned this I didn't know if you were serious. So are you saying the views might have some obstruction here???

Anybody know a good local attorney? All of us that bought in this building were under the impression that Trump Tower was going to be the only building in the downtown core.

that particular view, soon to be blocked by Trump Tower.... and as Granny points out, the views from Trupm will be seriously limited by the proximity of its neighbours. A bad mistake by Trump et al if you ask me... they would have done better to build in Yorkville.

Indeed... it's NEVER gonna get built.

:rolleyes:

Really? The first 10 times you mentioned this I didn't know if you were serious. So are you saying the views might have some obstruction here???

Anybody know a good local attorney? All of us that bought in this building were under the impression that Trump Tower was going to be the only building in the downtown core.

HA! HA! I love it.
Now what do I sense here? Certainly a liittle testiness, and maybe add a dash of nervousness. Sorry sport. This aint Manhattan. .. and you don't always get what you pay for despite what Mr. Trump would like you to believe. What's the saddest sucker there is. ...He's the one with waaaay too much money and way too little good old fashioned common sense.

HA! HA! I love it.
Now what do I sense here? Certainly a liittle testiness, and maybe add a dash of nervousness. Sorry sport. This aint Manhattan. .. and you don't always get what you pay for despite what Mr. Trump would like you to believe. What's the saddest sucker there is. ...He's the one with waaaay too much money and way too little good old fashioned common sense.

Either you don't get sarcasm, or your answer makes no sense.

Either you don't get sarcasm, or your answer makes no sense.
He got he sarcasm, and he's pointing out how insecure InTheKnow appears to be about his investment.

Can't wait to see the crane here! The parking structure alone should be very interesting to see.

Back