Toronto St Lawrence Market North | 25.3m | 5s | City of Toronto | Rogers Stirk Harbour

^ Is there a concept image of what the new Mark Lane Park between King and Front will look like? Are they keeping the fountain and well pump thing?

^ Is there a concept image of what the new Mark Lane Park between King and Front will look like? Are they keeping the fountain and well pump thing?
No plans yet AFAIK. There will be a public consultation for Market Lane Park and the new park on site of the tent in due course. They will not be developed/fixed up for another 3+ years.

June 23
DA9112C2-948A-42F6-AB49-6AD2028AD498.jpeg

July 4
I see a person with a hard hat and orange vest outside the wall on Front St.
New pick up truck!
Starting Soon? Very soon? :)

1063DB1A-5769-48FE-9C2A-6A1CC06B4585.jpeg

Can someone point us to the Oracle of St. Lawrence for illumination on just what the heck they're (whomever they are) up to and when the real fun will begin? Tried peering thru the cracks in the hoarding but left with just a shrug.

Can someone point us to the Oracle of St. Lawrence for illumination on just what the heck they're (whomever they are) up to and when the real fun will begin? Tried peering thru the cracks in the hoarding but left with just a shrug.
This (imperfect!) oracle is back in town so I went and looked. They are clearly excavating and removing any remaining concrete foundations and leveling the site (and adding gravel). This is, from past experience, to allow the shoring machines to have a level surface to work from. They are making progress and I suspect the site should be ready for shoring to start in a week or 10 days. Will it? I do not know!

Back