DSC01247.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

Sweet car

DSC01251.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01256.jpg

that was a sweet car. 10 points for who can name what make that is? a bugatti?

What if they allowed other Spire like projects along Church? Yes it was done really fast hence the cheesy filter.

Church_Queen.jpg

Edited to ad space for txt.

there's a new crane on site - not assembled yet. i'm guessing that they are preparing to remove the tower crane shortly.

Spire (UT)

Has anyone been by to the new sales centre or model suites? I peeked through the windows and was pleased to see how high the ceilings are on the main level. The space currently occupied by the sales centre would make a great gourmet food shop.

It looks amazing on the skyline. Getting used to the yellow panels.

I toured the model suites on the weekend and they looked pretty nice. The sales centre was very busy. The latest prices are quite high relative to some other projects ($450 per sf for non-Penthouse units on average).
I guess the main crane comes down this weekend if they've set up the smaller crane already.

I really dont like the yellow. Why Yellow? Was it cheaper than red, blue or green?

Red would be alright but blue and green wouldn't offer any contrast defeating the purpose of having a coloured panel.

they are still in the process of installing the crane. several large pieces of the boom are still at ground level.

i think just adding one or two red pannels now could add a lot of punch. all yellow is a little disappointing.

I really dont like the yellow. Why Yellow? Was it cheaper than red, blue or green?
Personally I like the yellow. Also, I'd imagine the reason for yellow would be for the building to relate to St. Jame's and its spire.

Back