Toronto Spadina Subway Extension Emergency Exits | ?m | 1s | TTC | IBI Group

There also needs to be time to install a sign covering "Downsview" that reads "Sheppard West," just like the signs in Sheppard-Yonge station that cover "Sheppard."

Before:
ttc-rt14-sheppard-yonge-19740322.jpg

After:
ttc-sheppard-sb-looking-north-20170310.jpg

So really, why can't we do this at Eglinton-Yonge?!

Which Eglinton Station? The Eglinton Station on Yonge or the Eglinton Station near Bellamy in Scarborough?
This is exactly the problem. I would assume @WislaHD meant the TTC Eglinton Station. Since they're renaming Downsview to Sheppard West and Eglinton West to Cedarvale (which I don't agree with), why not change to Eglinton-Yonge while they're at it? Consistency is an important thing or else people would think you didn't have common sense, unless there is a specific reason, which there isn't to my knowledge.

Which Eglinton Station? The Eglinton Station on Yonge or the Eglinton Station near Bellamy in Scarborough?

Yeah that Eglinton-Yonge station, it's a similar interchange like Bloor-Yonge and Sheppard-Yonge, y'know...

Get ready for the Relief Line, UT. If that isn't proposed as Queen-Yonge, we gotta prepare to make a fuss.

After the spadina extension is operational, years down the road, I won't be surprised if York region wants the TTC to extend the line from VMC to Vaughn Mills and Wonderland (seasonal only).

Back