Toronto Southcore Financial Centre & Delta Toronto | 159.71m | 45s | GWL | KPMB

The bridge is gross. Why silver and black? Pick one. It's overly fussy completely inelegant.

Agreed. I can't wait to see the day when the deck the railway corridor around the convention centre and tear down the entire network of ugly and inconsistently designed bridges.

AoD

I think the bridge looks good but looking at the second to last picture, why is the floor wavy?

Bridge looks great, and compliments the Delta well. I am pleasantly surprised as I was expecting a more plain looking bridge, like the other recently built bridges. I also think this would have looked great at cityplace, instead of the yellow banana with all its silly non-functional add ons.

Bridge looks heavy and clumsy IMO, and distracts from the building. I'd rather have had something that visually fades to the background.

An update on the logo on the north facade: They took the word "Delta" out, and left the logo, presumably to replace the white glass behind the letters with darker coloured glass.

The bridge looks very pleasing to the eye. Nice to see something other than a fully glazed walkway. I also like that they have incorporated Delta shapes into the design.

Back