Toronto SIX50 King West | ?m | 16s | Freed | Core Architects

Did you know Brioche Doree is the 2nd largest bakery chain in the world? Now you do. So really how different is it than McD's etc? (Do condos really enhance or destroy neighbourhoods?)

Do inane comments enhance of destroy forums like this?

8982599382_9cdd161514_b.jpg

Is it the responsibility of each tenant to water the greenery on the balcony of their unit? Seems like it would be a bit dangerous to hold a watering can out out like that, especially when it's on the other side of your balcony railing.

Taking pics in the area, noticed the building got tagged again by the same person judging from the style. The first tag was cleaned off in the summer. Oct 6, 2013 pic.

6K18bKO.jpg

$6.5million - not $65million

I wonder if they'll win this. I can think of purchasers who got shafted a lot more than that and got nothing.

Even if Munge Leung was involved, what's to say that these issues would not exist. I mean, the fountain being turned off because it was leaking in the parking garage seems more like an execution issue, rather than design. Everything is designed to look great, but before it's built, it is put through the ringer and value engineered. The tile cracked in the courtyard can happen anywhere and with any product used. As for the hallways, I rarely see hallways being used as promotional material. Do people really know how the hallways are going to look? White walls and gray carpet does seem boring, however what was it suppose to look like? Ultimately, I do feel for owners and truly believe many developers do take advantage of purchasers.

Back