Toronto Scarborough Junction Masterplan | 188.3m | 58s | Republic | Giannone Petricone

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score

Upcoming 26 acre masterplan community by Republic Developments at the Kennedy-St. Clair-Danforth area, right by the Scarborough GO station.

The site:

scarboroughjunction_site_map_r1-scaled.jpg

Currently:

ScarboroughJunction_CurrentSite_Map_R4-scaled.jpg

The future plan:

ScarboroughJunction_FutureSite_Map_R5-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Very excited for this project. I live a short walk from the site and when we bought our home we were thinking the same thing. This area can be transformed, considering how close it is to downtown with the GO Train and TTC so readily accessible. The site can use some density to be a focal point within the community. Farmers markets, cafes and grade level retail + parks/community events sounds awesome.

Very excited for this project. I live a short walk from the site and when we bought our home we were thinking the same thing. This area can be transformed, considering how close it is to downtown with the GO Train and TTC so readily accessible. The site can use some density to be a focal point within the community. Farmers markets, cafes and grade level retail + parks/community events sounds awesome.

Indeed, this project is going to be a definite game changer for the area. Please feel free to share updates and photos when this moves along. Welcome to the forum! :)

Indeed, this project is going to be a definite game changer for the area. Please feel free to share updates and photos when this moves along. Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks! Definitely will. I believe they spoke that they're very early in the consultation phase. 2 years planning/approvals and perhaps another 2 until shovels in the ground. But overall excited for the potential, My wife and I both work downtown and the train ride to union is a game-changer, Cheers!

Looks like this may be the first phase of the overall project. The addresses of the properties involved combine to form most of the smaller triangle fronting Kennedy and Danforth.

411 KENNEDY RD
Ward 20: Scarborough Southwest

Redevelopment for two 23-storey mixed use buildings with commercial on the ground floor, residential above and below grade parking.

Looks like this may be the first phase of the overall project. The addresses of the properties involved combine to form most of the smaller triangle fronting Kennedy and Danforth.

411 KENNEDY RD

Redevelopment for two 23-storey mixed use buildings with commercial on the ground floor, residential above and below grade parking.

Looks like this is the eastern half of the site:

3585 ST CLAIR AVE E

1604091140037.png

1604091168891.png

1604091194306.png

Back