Toronto Ryerson's Mattamy Athletics Centre + Loblaws at the Gardens | ?m | ?s | Ryerson University | Turner Fleischer

I'll take a walk by tonight when I'm out with the dog and get a better shot

It looks better from a distance. I don't know what to make of this, I hope it's only a test as I'm less than enthused.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

As I write this, a giant HVAC unit approximately the size of a Winnebago is being hoisted by crane on to the roof of the building. And in a stiff wind too! It is an impressive sight.

Boxing at the gardens

I remember going to the Gardens to watch all the big boxing fights with Ali, Duran, Leonard, etc., those were great times

Fred136

As I write this, a giant HVAC unit approximately the size of a Winnebago is being hoisted by crane on to the roof of the building. And in a stiff wind too! It is an impressive sight.

It looks like more are to come judging by the framing constructed on the east roof, I can't see the west side from my POV.

That new downlighting really adds a monumental quality to the building. I like it, and it could really be used to accentuate the art deco lines on this baby.

`
mlgjly16.jpg

Seems to me like preservation done right.

Bang on. I can't wait to go to an Alumni weekend event there.

Does anyone have shots of the gym area? The rink area seems to be the focal point for everybody. Just curious if anyone has some shots of the gym instead.

More chillers being lifted onto the roof of the Gardens today

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Back