Toronto Ryerson University: Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex | 105.76m | 27s | Ryerson University | Perkins&Will

Oh I lived there... but I expected it from an ancient building like that 😂

Pitman isn't ancient; I watched it go up!!!

LOL

It's only turning 30 this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed by here on my walk yesterday; two pics, one flattering, one not so much; taken March 26th, 2023:

DSC01138.JPG

You know, sometimes the biggest impediment to a building's success isn't its design, its the level of care it receives after completion.

Below, an area meant for seating, that I don't think has been washed even once since the building was topped off:

DSC01139.JPG

The seat of my pants is not your dust mop! TMU, get out there and clean this off! Ugh.

Small quibble: Shouldn't the subject line now read as TMU: Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex now? Or is there some weird legal reasons the Ryerson name thingy has stuck on official papers here?

Small quibble: Shouldn't the subject line now read as TMU: Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex now? Or is there some weird legal reasons the Ryerson name thingy has stuck on official papers here?
Nothing legal, it's just a massive pain to have to make all the changes to the database files while making sure the old links in the stories don't get broken. We'll get a round to it someday…

Nothing legal, it's just a massive pain to have to make all the changes to the database files while making sure the old links in the stories don't get broken. We'll get a round to it someday…

...sorry for being a pain for asking then. >.<

I do appreciate all the hard work you guys do for maintaining that complicated list though...and for what that is worth. /bows

Back