Toronto Rush Condos | 44.96m | 15s | Alterra | BDP Quadrangle

20191010_170003.jpg

It's so weird to see this section of Rush Lane open and exposed, it's probably my favourite stretch… so thank goodness the new building has been designed to be painted up along both the lane and the alley so that it will become a part of the graffiti gallery again. Good on both Alterra and Quadrangle for being on board with that.

Seeing Graffiti Alley "open to the elements" is disconcerting to me, and I won't feel comfortable about it again until the Rush Lane condo is finished and its lower walls are covered by Uber 5000, Elicsir, Poser, Skam, Joel Richardson, Kwest, Anser, et al. Very glad the bottom of the building facing the alleys was designed to take this into account!

Seeing Graffiti Alley "open to the elements" is disconcerting to me, and I won't feel comfortable about it again until the Rush Lane condo is finished and its lower walls are covered by Uber 5000, Elicsir, Poser, Skam, Joel Richardson, Kwest, Anser, et al. Very glad the bottom of the building facing the alleys was designed to take this into account!

It bugs me too, like a hidden gem that's suddenly exposed...

Back