Toronto Rogers Centre Renovations | ?m | ?s | Toronto Blue Jays | Populous

Which would maybe matter if this stadium was only used for Baseball and not also Concerts + shows year round 😅 . Methinks Lady Gaga during a January snow storm wouldn't be too fun.
Lady gaga does scotiabank. Been twice. Went to Nsync at skydome. Mistakes were made.

there's no drainage. it'll act as a bowl and just catch all the rain
How hard is it to retrofit it to drain? I’m semi serious with these questions since I prefer no rain during my games but I can understand those that want no roof. The location is what’s most important to me.

This is looking good to me - excited to see the next phase renders.

Here's an idea; keep the roof as is, but cover the inside of the smaller 'pieces' on north and south ends in a massive screen displaying the sky, and do the same with the hotel and most of the north wall.

You get your city and sky view without having to move!

(waiting to see if I get destroyed for this before revealing whether I'm joking or not)

This is looking good to me - excited to see the next phase renders.

Here's an idea; keep the roof as is, but cover the inside of the smaller 'pieces' on north and south ends in a massive screen displaying the sky, and do the same with the hotel and most of the north wall.

You get your city and sky view without having to move!

(waiting to see if I get destroyed for this before revealing whether I'm joking or not)
They did make soccer field with led displays under them so they could show advertisements. I don’t know if they actually made it to production. But the tech definitely existed.

I'd love to see a comparison ( same angle and position) of before and after the renovations with the Rogers Centre.

Back