Toronto Riverside Square | 64.6m | 20s | Streetcar | RAW Design

Looks like the "Baseball Place" public space will remain functioning as part of the Toyota dealership until they move out:

July 21, 2020

20200721_094654.jpg
20200721_094716.jpg

When will Phase 2 Residential for Riverside Square (Middle Building & Queen Building) construction begin? Has it already started? Does anyone know?

When will Phase 2 Residential for Riverside Square (Middle Building & Queen Building) construction begin? Has it already started? Does anyone know?

Has not started.

Don’t see that happening until Toyota moves out. They are supposed to be the sole Auto dealership in 30 baseball. That spot is much further along than the other dealership podium (15 baseball I think) , no clue on dates though

Has not started.

Don’t see that happening until Toyota moves out. They are supposed to be the sole Auto dealership in 30 baseball. That spot is much further along than the other dealership podium (15 baseball I think) , no clue on dates though
Thanks for the info. I understand there are two buildings planned for Phase 2 - one right where Toyota is on Queen East (originally referred to as the Queen East Building by Streetcar), and the other one just behind/ south of that (called Middle Building). So I assume both buildings will be delayed?

I'm in Edmonton - purchased a unit in the Middle Building a few years back. Updates I've been getting from Streetcar so far seemed to indicate progress has been made on Phase 2. But latest photos here show it has not started as you mentioned. Thanks again for the info!

Thanks for the info. I understand there are two buildings planned for Phase 2 - one right where Toyota is on Queen East (originally referred to as the Queen East Building by Streetcar), and the other one just behind/ south of that (called Middle Building). So I assume both buildings will be delayed?

I'm in Edmonton - purchased a unit in the Middle Building a few years back. Updates I've been getting from Streetcar so far seemed to indicate progress has been made on Phase 2. But latest photos here show it has not started as you mentioned. Thanks again for the info!

Yup, they definitely haven't started yet and won't until Toyota moves out. I purchased a unit in the Middle Building as well...over 4 years ago!

Damn, was hoping that portion was going to be something more interesting than some car dealerships.

The renderings have always shown car dealerships going into that space.

Back