Toronto River City Condos Phases 1 & 2 | ?m | 16s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

rcj15a.jpg

rcj15b.jpg

Awesome update, as always, android. I'm not usually in that area so it's great to see updates on this, one of my favourite projects in Toronto at the moment!

This project is really beginning to create an impression in the east. In particular are those views when traveling on the DVP and Gardner at the junction that overlooks the developing area. Once the buildings that will serve as a perimeter wall surrounding the western edge of the park (where Front Street will ends) is complete, I think this area will be post-card material.

I think we should be the moment the details came out - here is a firm that have a track record of handling their projects well.

AoD

If you squint...you can see River City just past the TD Tower...

IMG_2751.jpg

A little closer...

IMG_2760.jpg

And even higher up from the CN Tower Skypod...

IMG_2776.jpg

And back down at ground level...

IMG_2838.jpg

Sunset over the building...

IMG_2834.jpg

Pool and other outdoor amenities being built over the 2 storey above-grade parking structure...

IMG_2833.jpg

The "lightbox"...

IMG_2832.jpg

The "lightbox" again with newly installed glass...

IMG_2831.jpg

Some cladding installed on the right (with protective paper still covering the black aluminum panels)...

IMG_2839.jpg

Again...

IMG_2827.jpg

The TCHC Senior's building to the west of River City...

IMG_2845.jpg

Lots of glass being installed...

IMG_2844.jpg

Finishing up the rooftop and mechanical penthouse construction...and almost ready to move the crane back down to ground level to start Phase 2 this month...

IMG_2843.jpg

This will look a lot different a year from now...

IMG_2817.jpg

Last edited:

Back