Ripley's Aquarium of Canada | 13m | 2s | Ripley Entertainment | B+H

Red Mars

Member Bio
Reaction score
After a lengthy search, I found an elusive and rare to find green and blue Lawn-worm shark. A native life-form of the planet Arrakis.
Lucky for me I knew about its propensity to seek out and feast on its favorite prey, the Eastern francophone Canadian black squirrel.

I'm sending these prized pics to the National Geographic Magazine for their consideration.

DSC04897.JPG

DSC04899.JPG

Poor Jean Guy, the fence wasn't high enough.

fullsizeoutput_3178.jpeg

DSC04903.JPG

fullsizeoutput_3177.jpeg

Johnny Au

Member Bio
Reaction score
Near the North York, York, & Old Toronto tripoint
After a lengthy search, I found an elusive and rare to find green and blue Lawn-worm shark. A native life-form of the planet Arrakis.
Lucky for me I knew about its propensity to seek out and feast on its favorite prey, the Eastern francophone Canadian black squirrel.

I'm sending these prized pics to the National Geographic Magazine for their consideration.

View attachment 252421

View attachment 252422

Poor Jean Guy, the fence wasn't high enough.

View attachment 252423

View attachment 252424

View attachment 252425
That shark should be given the Best Topiary in Toronto award.

AlvinofDiaspar

Member Bio
Reaction score

Poor Jean Guy, the fence wasn't high enough
The spice must flow...until you find out what the spice is made out of.

AoD