Toronto Richmond Adelaide Centre: EY Tower | 188.05m | 40s | Oxford Properties | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Any need for the sarcasm?

Feb 14
More up on site and from the 13th as well.
12541629515_49fe925483_b.jpg

12541998493_9b1eca8be4_b.jpg

12542006983_c9d08fa55a_b.jpg

12542378024_ece23ffff3_b.jpg

I apologize if this info has already been discussed, but does anyone know how this building will relate to the PATH?

First, it is part of the overall Richmond Adelaide Centre complex, the path runs right through the complex on a north-south basis, connecting through to the Sheraton Centre at the north end, and the Exchange Tower at the south end, and has a short lateral into the 85 Richmond Street west building. 100 Adelaide will have a connection to the existing concourse level PATH walkway either south or north of the relatively new Rexall drug store in the RAC concourse (I am not sure which).

Secondly, the marketing representative at the INDX sales suite said that INDX will have a PATH connection. When I asked how that would be done (this was before 100 Adelaide was even launched), she said that it would be under Sheppard Street, across to the new building in the Richmond Adelaide Centre.

I'm almost certain that it will connect between the rexal and the elevators to the north (so where the large tv billboard is right now).

Previous renderings have given us the impression that the tower would be whitish overall. If we are to believe the new (top) rendering, then either blue or sky-colour will be the overall effect. First Canadian Place is white, so I suppose we don't need more of it there, but we already definitely have enough sky-coloured/bluish/neutral buildings.

Back