Toronto Richmond Adelaide Centre: 85 Richmond West | 46.02m | 11s | Oxford Properties | WZMH

Bright red.

Last edited:
100% leased to Touch Bistro (115.5k) and Slalom Consulting (33k).
Interesting that Touch Bistro's going in. No idea idea how many of the vendors in Assembly Chef's Hall just on the other side of the courtyard use it, but what a great testing ground it would be for them to have everyone testing the latest updates to their products so close by… and I'm really just saying that to segue into recommending Assembly Chef's Hall to people who haven't eaten there yet, there's so much good stuff to chow down on in there!

Great collection of buildings in the area. I am also really happy with the design and execution at 70 temperance. It takes some cues from its location in the financial district and will age gracefully

Great collection of buildings in the area. I am also really happy with the design and execution at 70 temperance. It takes some cues from its location in the financial district and will age gracefully
Agreed. RIP Federal Avenue

By my understanding, the cornice is going to be a pressed metal recreation of the original (long since removed) cornice that was designed by +VG Architects based on original 1920/30's era photos of the building. It's not a cheap-out detail.

Back