1.6 MB · Views: 813
  • P1080112.JPG
    P1080112.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 932
  • P1080116.JPG
    P1080116.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 841
What ever happened with this project?

Heard it was close to 100% sold out, but they still seem to be selling units so that's not true.. anyone know how many units actually sold?
Since 2014 it seems they sold some units then demolished the building. I haven't driven by recently but have they even broken ground yet? I can't remember the dates but I thought this thing was to be finished and ready for move-in about now (I remember "early 2017" but could be wrong)
Seems weird for a condo in Toronto to be taking this long.. with the huge demand in housing (especially in this price range) things are selling fast and being built faster!

I'm starting to smell red flags... has anyone heard any news (positive or negative) about this? Any buyers who are getting updates from the builders.. what are you hearing?

What ever happened with this project?

Heard it was close to 100% sold out, but they still seem to be selling units so that's not true.. anyone know how many units actually sold?
Since 2014 it seems they sold some units then demolished the building. I haven't driven by recently but have they even broken ground yet? I can't remember the dates but I thought this thing was to be finished and ready for move-in about now (I remember "early 2017" but could be wrong)
Seems weird for a condo in Toronto to be taking this long.. with the huge demand in housing (especially in this price range) things are selling fast and being built faster!

I'm starting to smell red flags... has anyone heard any news (positive or negative) about this? Any buyers who are getting updates from the builders.. what are you hearing?

They've begun to dig down, so it's moving along - probably ~one floor down. The one just west of here across the street concerns me though, barely anything has happened there in 8 months. It's sealed up, but verrry slow finishing inside it appears.

And here's how it looked on the 20th:

DSC08860.jpg

DSC08857.jpg

That's the new Hunt Club Terrace Condos in the background.

Attachments

• DSC08857.jpg
    DSC08857.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 983
  • DSC08860.jpg
    DSC08860.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 1,002
OK so they have demolished the existing structure and put up a crane.. but I'm a bit worried since this was announced in 2014 and seems to be moving slowly. I think construction was supposed to start Feb 2016 if I recall correctly?

Any ideas on how many (%) units were sold and still remaining? I am not convinced this building is 100% sold which is a bit concerning.

Anyone know the original timeline vs the current one? When is the expected complete date now?

Asking since it seems that this building is taking way longer than planned.. I'm hearing rumours that the builder is inexperienced and may be running into trouble (funding? sales? not sure.) so I'm wondering if there is a real story on what's going on. Anyone who has purchased a unit.. what are you hearing?

OK so they have demolished the existing structure and put up a crane.. but I'm a bit worried since this was announced in 2014 and seems to be moving slowly. I think construction was supposed to start Feb 2016 if I recall correctly?

Any ideas on how many (%) units were sold and still remaining? I am not convinced this building is 100% sold which is a bit concerning.

Anyone know the original timeline vs the current one? When is the expected complete date now?

Asking since it seems that this building is taking way longer than planned.. I'm hearing rumours that the builder is inexperienced and may be running into trouble (funding? sales? not sure.) so I'm wondering if there is a real story on what's going on. Anyone who has purchased a unit.. what are you hearing?

wdygwygds - I am from the builder's side (I'm Adit Kumar).

Not sure who would have told you the building is 100% sold as we would never sell any of our building 100% pre-construction.

I believe we are over 80% or so.

That said, whether or not we have sales really makes little difference to us on staring construction. We start when we receive the approvals

Building took longer than anticipated due to the longer than anticipated approval process (construction started in October 2016)

Experience - We've been around for 60 years operating in the construction industry.

Funding - The last thing we need funding. Just as an aside, we also lend to other builders in the GTA.

Quite a bit higher now!

DSC05911.jpg

DSC05913.jpg

DSC05915.jpg

DSC05919.jpg

DSC05920.jpg

Here's the view through the Toronto Hunt Club across the street (and down to the lake).

DSC05914.jpg

Attachments

• DSC05911.jpg
    DSC05911.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 667
  • DSC05913.jpg
    DSC05913.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 701
  • DSC05914.jpg
    DSC05914.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 700
  • DSC05915.jpg
    DSC05915.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 696
  • DSC05919.jpg
    DSC05919.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 704
  • DSC05920.jpg
    DSC05920.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 749
Hey @Adit, @ChesterCopperpot, @marcus_a_j — any of you going to be by here in the next few days? We'd love to know if RA The Hunt Club is "done" now. Looks like they were pretty close in September. We'd love to get a set of current photos! Thanks in advance to anyone who might be going by.

Back