781     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 260     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 665     0 

Toronto Raptors

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I can foresee many season ticket holders not renewing their tickets this year. People renewed last year on the premise that they would attempt to repeat but they are lackluster this year.

They are akin to the 1994 Blue Jays right now.

Hold on.............The 1994 Blue Jays has a losing record before the season was cut short by the players strike (55-60)

The Raptors are 4th in the Eastern Conference winning over 65% of their games they have the 9th best record in the league and are only 3 wins out of 4th in the league.

I think your hyperbole requires a bit of a dial-back.

Hold on.............The 1994 Blue Jays has a losing record before the season was cut short by the players strike (55-60)

The Raptors are 4th in the Eastern Conference winning over 65% of their games they have the 9th best record in the league and are only 3 wins out of 4th in the league.

I think your hyperbole requires a bit of a dial-back.

Yes but they are not finding wins easily

The impact of losing Kawhi goes without saying. The injuries certainly haven't helped either. Siakam, Gasol, Powell, VanVleet are still out. Lowry has also missed time earlier in the season.

The Raps are still remaining fairly competitive, but expectations are set to where they should be in a season and reality like this. The NBA is a different landscape right now.

15 wins in a row, 2nd in the East, 3rd best record in the league and the 4th best points differential in the league.

I can foresee many season ticket holders not renewing their tickets this year. People renewed last year on the premise that they would attempt to repeat but they are lackluster this year.

They are akin to the 1994 Blue Jays right now.

Who is this guy? I'm convinced he's a robot whose settings have been permanently set to Negative Nancy. Lighten up, Richard.

Back