Hamilton Radio Arts | 47.6m | 14s | Canlight | KNYMH

Today:
1000010106.jpg

Is that the 13th floor they're pouring?
Looks like walls for 12th floor and floor for 13th at the front of the building to my eye. The podium is 4 floors based on the architectural plans. So they are pouring the last full floor of residential this week and next it seems, then it will be on to the last floor which includes mechanical, so it will be the final floor and roof.

These two new building really have an imposing presence when driving west on King. Once these are complete it's really going to change the vibe here, with the influx of residents. I hope that some trendy bars fill in some of the less used retail space here and King turns into a slightly edgier James North. It has the bones for it.

These two new building really have an imposing presence when driving west on King. Once these are complete it's really going to change the vibe here, with the influx of residents. I hope that some trendy bars fill in some of the less used retail space here and King turns into a slightly edgier James North. It has the bones for it.
They'd be stupid not to with all those mac students going in. That and the 3 giant towers and the building on that strip mall they plan on building the next block over.

Back